Memberships in clubs and professional organizations go a long way on your resume.
Sometimes that's what sets you apart in an interview situation. A student membership to one of your industry's organizations or involvement in a club relating to your chosen career can help you network with potential mentors and employers.
PTC students have choices and are encouraged to consider the following:
- American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA)
- American Marketing Association (AMA)
- Association of Surgical Technologists (AST)
- American Society of Travel Agents (ASTA)
- Medical Education Department Insuring Continued Success (MEDICS Club)
- International Society of Automation(ISA)
- Alpha Beta Gamma (ABG)
- PTC Drama Club
If you have any questions about Student Organizations, contact Melissa Gnoth, Director of Student Activities.