PTC's Career Services department extends the help it offers students to assist graduates throughout their careers. Whether it is preparing for a promotion interview, a job change or a move from one city to another, alumni receive career assistance and the expert guidance of the professionals in Career Services.
As a PTC student, you get a good start. As a PTC graduate, you get a jump start when you need it.
Job Choices in digital format! Get resume and interview tips, links to employer websites, and more!
Career Services is dedicated to alumni success:
As a PTC alum, you're never alone when looking for a job. Whether looking to change jobs, moving to a new location or seeking advancement, Career Services wants to help you make the most of your efforts.
For Career Services Assistance Register Here: Alumni Job Registration
- Career search assistance for graduates who want to change jobs or are ready for a new challenge
- Resume and interview skills review
- Polishing negotiating skills
- On-campus job fairs and continuing education fairs
- Uncovering career opportunities and scheduling interviews
- Continuing Education Courses
- Career Connect
- Freelance Support Center
- Alumni Newsletter
- Transcript Requests
- Optimal Resume's step-by-step guide