Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Online
Concentrations within this ProgramManagement Accounting Hospitality
The Bachelor of Science in Business Administration program is 36 months in length and consists of 12 quarters of study. A bachelor's degree in Business Administration prepares graduates with essential skills in accounting, statistics, quantitative systems, finance, law, marketing, computer/information systems, strategy and economics, plus advanced skills in human resources, leadership, and behavior in organizations and operations management. Graduates are well-positioned to become effective and ethical leaders in many different types of businesses in the dynamic changing business environment, as well as, to be leaders in their communities and society.
- Pittsburgh Technical College Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration is a career focused, comprehensive program designed to provide graduates with practical business skills to succeed in today’s business environment.
- Crafted by business advisory board members to insure that the curriculum is current with industry demand, this career-focused program builds on the hands-on expertise PTC is known for combined with practical simulations, and real world business cases.
- The degree is available both online and on campus to offer students the maximum in flexibility. In addition, the program offers an in-field internship to provide additional focused study and experience. Students may complete the Bachelor’s Degree in as little as three years.
- Specific courses in the program include managerial accounting, supply chain management, managing complex projects, strategic marketing, and strategic corporate management. As well as the areas of finance, marketing, leadership, international business, and strategy.
- The goal of this B.S.B.A. program is to provide you with comprehensive and industry-relevant experiences that prepare you for competitive fields in a variety of business sectors.