Posted by Jackie James
Associates in Accounting
The PTC Associate in Business Degree with an Accounting Concentration features a specialization that is designed to provide a solid background in business fundamentals, followed by an in-depth study and application of accounting practices and concepts as they relate to numerous accounting challenges graduates may encounter in today’s dynamic business environment.
Coursework is structured to assist you in the development of your career goals as you acquire the knowledge and skills needed by industry-current accounting professionals.
- PTC Students work closely in the field with General Managers and Corporate Director of Marketing to promote local businesses.
- PTC Business Students take field trips to both large and small companies to meet company representatives and get first - hand information on the company.
- PTC Accounting Students work in teams to buy, sell and trade stocks in real investment accounts in team competitiions as part of their accounting program.
- Business Students organize, promote and run the BizThreads Professional Dress Sale which helps PTC Students dress professionally for internship and job interviews.
- PTC Business Students work on numerous hands-on projects to build real world business skills.