Posted by Jackie James
Computer Aided Drafting - CAD
Concentrations within this ProgramArchitectural Drafting Mechanical Drafting CAD Careers in Oil & Gas
The PTC Computer Aided Drafting Program is designed to provide the skills and flexibility necessary to become a skilled CAD operator with potential for success.
It offers the coursework and software utilized in today's constantly changing market. PTC's CAD Program focuses on teaching you to be the strongest possible designer/ drafter by offering a curriculum that helps you enter the workplace capable of meeting the challenges and advances of the profession.
- PTC offers concentrations in Architectural or Mechanical Drafting which give you the option of two very marketable career directions.
- PTC teaches not just skills but the ability to know the impact of what you are drafting or designing
- Our curriculum is a balance between hands-on education and theory providing you with the skills employers demand.
- In PTC's CAD program you will learn important software applications such as AutoCAD and MicroStation plus Architectural design software such as Revit Architecture, Revit MEP, and Civil 3D or Mechanical design software such as Creo, SolidWorks, Plant 3D and Inventor.
- PTC CAD students prepare for a career as a multi-talented, versatile designer across the spectrum of manufacturing, construction, and energy industries.
- You will learn from instructors who have worked or continue to work in the field and understand what it takes to succeed.