The PTC program in Architectural Drafting is designed to help you prepare for a career as a versatile architectural designer.
You will learn the key standards of the architectural design industry and use the state–of–the–industry architectural design software reinforced by our internship program.
- Our curriculum is a balance between hands-on education and theory providing you with the skills employers demand.
- PTC teaches you not only the CAD software skills, but the knowledge of what you are drafting or designing
- At PTC's CAD program you will learn many important software applications that employers are looking for. You will learn drafting software such as AutoCAD and MicroStation as well as the leading design software most used in industry.
- We teach Architectural design software such as Revit Architecture, Revit MEP, Revit Structure and Civil 3D.
- PTC students who elect architectural drafting prepare for a career creating detailed drawings of structures, buildings, plants and schools for many different kinds of companies.