Posted by Jackie James
The graphic design program at PTC has been created to help you launch your career.
You will learn the industry–related skills and techniques of computer graphics, electronic imaging and commercial production in addition to utilizing scanners, digital cameras and computer–based hardware. In your classes, you will gain an understanding of color and composition, design and typography, and effective problem solving.
- At PTC you will learn how to use state of the industry software that will prepare you for the commercial graphic design world
- You will build a portfolio and host your own portfolio show that showcases your design skills and launches your networking with prospective employers.
- You will participate in an internship that will give you invaluable hands on experience on the job.
- PTC graphic design students learn from Instructors who have worked or continue to work in the field of design and understand what it takes to be successful.
- PTC has an advisory board of design professionals that guides curriculum so you learn what industry needs.
- PTC has an extensive staff of career service professionals to assist you in starting your career in graphic design.