Tags: multimedia technologies,
Concentrations within this ProgramVideo Production Web Design/Development
Design experts in Multimedia Technology continue to be in high demand, and the PTC Multimedia Technologies associate degree can help give you a competitive advantage in the workforce as you differentiate yourself with a high degree of technical knowledge, design proficiency, and hands-on experience right out of school.
Plus, you will graduate with a professional-quality design portfolio in hand to showcase your talent to potential employers.
- As a PTC Video Production student you will learn in PTC’s state-of-the-industry 2,400-square-foot Multimedia Studio featuring 2 sound studios, 4 soundproof recording booths, and control room. These facilities promote hands-on creativity, experimentation and innovation.
- Video Production students will be taught universally used software such as Premiere, After Effects, Audition, Speed Grade, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Video Production students experience hands-on production that takes you out of the classroom to benefit from real-world challenges with an emphasis on large-scale productions.
- Students work in teams on outside-of-class projects with emerging technologies.
- As a Video Production student you will receive hand-on training with professional grade cameras, lighting equipment, tripods, jib arms, dollies, DSLR follow focus units, and other modern equipment.
Tuition, Loan Debt & Graduate Information
For graduation rates and other important consumer information regarding this program, please click on the link below: