Electronics Engineering Technology
Concentrations within this ProgramIndustrial Instrumentation Industrial Instrumentation Certificate
The PTC Electronics Engineering Technology program is designed to provide you with the fundamentals of electricity and electronics as well as knowledge in digital circuits, electronic systems, industrial controls and troubleshooting.
Three dedicated electronics labs provide students with an immersive, hands-on learning experience leading to the industry internship.
- PTC's Electronics program focuses on troubleshooting. Companies who hire our graduates tell us that PTC students hit the ground running.
- The Electronics program at PTC prepares you for the opportunity to test for industry certification: the Certified Electronics Technician (CETa) makes you more marketable in the field.
- You will be taught by instructors who have worked or continue to work in the field and understand what it takes to be successful.
- PTC has an advisory board of electronics professionals that guides curriculum so you learn what industry is looking for and what you need to succeed.
- An Electronics Lab, an Electronics Communications Lab and a Process Control Lab are dedicated to hands-on learning. Electronics students also learn residential cabling techniques in the Smart Building Technology Lab.
- PTC's program includes training that is transferable to the Marcellus Shale industry.