Posted by Jackie James
PTC's Medical Assisting program combines superior classroom instruction from industry trained professionals with hands-on experience in our state-of-the-industry lab facilities.
You will learn important clinical and administrative skills that will prepare you for a successful healthcare career. The PTC program prepares you to sit for the American Association of Medical Assistants (CMA) certification exam, or the American Medical Technologist (RMA) certification exam. Students who complete the Medical Assisting Program may also choose to sit for the AMT’s phlebotomy certification exam.
- You will learn from our state-of-the-industry lab, work with the latest equipment, and develop hands-on skills and confidence in a realistic setting.
- PTC's dual-focus program blends front office management skills and back office clinical skills making you a well-rounded, versatile employee.
- Your venipuncture instruction prepares you to sit for the American Medical Technologists (AMT) Phlebotomy Technician Certification Exam.
- The PTC Medical Assisting associate degree program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (www.caahep.org) upon the recommendation of the Medical Assisting Education Review Board (MAERB) permitting you to sit for your Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) exam.
- PTC pays for your CMA exam, provides your review book and schedules review time during Medical Seminar.
Graduates of the Medical Assisting Program are satisfied with the education received through PTC, as there is a 100% graduate satisfaction rate over the past five years. Five-year average for employer satisfaction is 100%.