Posted by Jackie James
Medical Office Administration
The Medical Office Administration program at PTC provides a wide range of management and customer service skills as they relate to the smooth and efficient operation of a medical office or specialty practice.
Physicians and healthcare professionals depend on their administrative staff for accuracy, compliance and interoffice communications as well as detailed record keeping, scheduling and billing.
- State–of–the–industry lab where you take classes to prepare you for the coordination of front office operation before your internship
- A focused program that provides in–depth front office management skills
- Diagnostic and procedural coding instruction that prepares you to sit for a national medical coding certification exam such as the Certified Professional Coder (CPC) exam offered through the American Association of Professional Coders
- A nurturing environment, experienced instructors and student advisors, and small class size mean you can receive the individual attention you need from teachers who know the field first hand.
- CPR and First Aid training – certificate