Hospitality Management Administration
Concentrations within this ProgramHotel and Restaurant Management Travel and Tourism Management
The hospitality industry offers a serious career path for individuals with meticulous attention to detail and a focus on customer service who want to put their mark on the guest experience.
A PTC degree in Hospitality Management will train you for a number of positions in the hospitality industry. Career paths include careers in hotels and resorts, convention services, travel services, real estate development projects, and restaurants.
- At PTC you can select from two Hospitality Programs that can prepare you for a number of careers in the industry.
- You will learn from faculty who have worked in the industry and will share real world experiences.
- PTC Hospitality students research, plan and visit a tourist destination where you will get behind the scenes experience at interesting travel sites.
- Students prepare a Travelogue presentation showing highlights from their familiarization trips.
- PTC has an extensive staff of career services professionals to assist you in starting your career in the hospitality industry.