Posted by Jackie James
Associates in Network Administration
Network administration professionals are core members of a company's information technology department who install software and hardware and keep IT systems running smoothly.
At PTC, you will learn about computer hardware and software installation and support and how systems are designed and configured, plus get hands-on experience using today's business systems.
- At PTC you will learn the latest software and technology that can prepare you for a career in the IT field.
- The PTC program includes an internship where you will learn from industry professionals key aspects of real world information technology.
- PTC begins with a series of courses that are essential in Information Technology. Then you may select either Network Security and Computer Forensics or
- Network Administration to continue on with your chosen field of study.
- The program is designed to prepare you beyond the entry-level IT field with courseware and content that industry is looking for.
- PTC has an Advisory Board of professionals in the IT field that keeps our programs relevant and opens doors into the professional community for our students.