Network Security and Computer Forensics
Securing and protecting a company's information resources is fast becoming a very important area of information technology.
At PTC you will build on core IT courses then specialize in learning security practices and intrusion protection. The PTC program teaches systems implementation as well as steps to detect security challenges. PTC students get in-field, hands-on training with industry professionals to further sharpen their skills.
- At PTC you will learn the latest software and technology that can prepare you for a career in the IT field.
- The PTC program includes an internship where you will learn from industry professionals key aspects of real world information technology.
- PTC begins with a series of courses that are essential in Information Technology. Then you may select either Network Security and Computer Forensics or
- Network Administration to continue on with your chosen field of study.
- The program is designed to prepare you beyond the entry-level IT field with courseware and content that industry is looking for.
- PTC has an Advisory Board of professionals in the IT field that keeps our programs relevant and opens doors into the professional community for our students.